The SCLOA Benevolant Fund will give out scholarship(s) to children of members, in good standing. All applicants are judged solely on strength of the application. Your level/rank as an official has no bearing on the application process.
Your child does not need to be an athlete to be awarded scholarship.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE BELOW CRITERIA
1. Must be entering college full time as a freshman September 2019.
2. Supply three (3) letters of reference from teachers, guidance counselor or school administrator.
3. Provide ALL four years of high school transcripts and SAT score.
4. List all extra curricular activities
5. List any and all community service in last four years.
6. ACT scores are optional*
***Please submit complete applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2019***